14 June 2011

The Brat Pack BlogTrain - Summer Lovin'






I have created for y'all, a tagger sized, Personal Use Kit.
Growing up, Summer was always the time I spent at the beach with my friends, and just havin' a swingin' time.
With that in mind, I created this lil kit.
Be sure to check out all the other stops on the train to collect all the goodies!



Stina ::designs by stina::
Tootypup: Tootypup Scraps
Anita: Dreamers Designs
Crystal: Crystal's Creations
Dilcia: Disyas Digitals Designs
Gina: KiKeKa Kits
Jenny: Jenny's Designz
Jill: Created by Jill
Kris: Mystical Illusionz
Lee: Midnight Music WordArt and Tutorials
Lei: Brattitude Scraps -->YOU ARE HERE<--
Linda: Mayfair Creatives
Linda: CandyWrap
Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps
Stef: Stef's Scrapkits
SueEllen: Wicked Creationz Scraps

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your gift today on this train

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete