12 February 2012

Funk'D Up Love


I've been offline for a long while and since I'm over a a friend's house right now borrowing her 'net, I decided to take a minute to upload a freebie kit I created a few weeks ago while playing around.
Large Tagger Sized with 10 elements and 10 papers.
FTU Personal Use Only!
Some of the elements were hand scribbled by me and scanned into the puter.
I was hoping to be able to offer those as a freebie download, but I don't think I have enough time tonight to set them up. I'm not sure if I will be able to get back online before Valentine's day, so I may still put them up for y'all to use for next year's kits or for other love themed kits.
Please take a moment to let me know that you downloaded the kit.
Click on the preview to download.
**EDITED TO FIX LINK. MY APOLOGIES FOR MY TYPO ON THE LINK**


1 comment: