15 July 2013

"Just Beachy" July Brat Pack Blog Train


All Aboard for The Brat Pack's July Blog Train!!!
This month's Theme was "Just Beachy"
I have another CU goodie for you this month.
It has been a while since I've created a script, and thought that y'all might enjoy one.
This is just a little String Bikini Script.
Thanks to my Sis Mickey it's actually ready for y'all.
This script ends in three layers.
I wasn't sure how much I liked the bows on the bikini bottom, so I left that layer separate from the bottom layer.  I figured that way you can choose weather or not you'd like to keep 'em.
I created this in 300 ppi so that it is print quality.
The finished canvas is 1000x1000 pixels so I consider it large tagger sized.  Easy to resize for smaller projects.

please take a moment to leave a comment in my chat box or on this post.
Check out the other stops on this month's train and see what goodies we all have for y'all!
As always I'd like to leave a friendly reminder...
Please take just a minute out of your time to tell these wonderfully generous people "Thank You" when downloading.
They take time out of their busy lives to create these wonderful freebies for y'all to download and it does get to be disheartening to not get any thank you's from those downloading.
Here are the other stops for this month.

6 comments: